Nau'to twibaounme

Dear readers,

That this web log’s quality and consistency has been in steep decline recently is a reality not lost on me. Nor has it been lost on you. The comment sections of the world wide webs are peanut galleries where cruel truth and infallible personal opinion merge to become one. This is where I hear cries of shark jumping. This is where I meet accusations that the joke has worn quite thin. This is where elegant and thoughtful critiques of my work are so eloquently phrased: “Zzzzzzzzzzzz.”

I would not dispute these claims, as I could not agree more. You are right, wizened internet commentators and I wholeheartedly apologize. What at first may have seemed like a merry romp is now a tired exercise in increasingly commonplace absurdity and scatological reference-by-numbers.

Farewell,
Alibaster Abthernabther

Popular Posts