Enough of the Hot Stuff!

Dear local weather teams,

Good day to you all. My name is Alibaster Abthernabther. I am a best selling author, yacht racer, hot air balloon enthusiast, Cajun chef, outer space adventurer, amateur ice sculptor and concerned meteorological aficionado.

These unseasonably warm temperatures must stop. I am not sure what type of government funded climate manipulation conspiracy you are all a part of, but I would appreciate it if you would disband your coven of mystical weather wizards this instant so that I may don apparel more suited for the calendar year's final months. My master bedroom holds three closets full of chiengora sweaters that are just hanging idly.

I do appreciate your prompt response to this matter.

Yours,
Alibaster Abthernabther


*** UPDATE ***

NBC5 Weather Team Meteorologist James Aydelott responds:

"prepare the sweaters. cooler temps are on the way for Thanksgiving. Or so it appears.

I'll know more after my meeting tonight of the government funded climate manipulation conspiracy public relations committee, of which, I am a proud member."

Popular Posts