Whatever That Was.

Dear readers,

Well, that was quite odd. I just had the most bizarre hallucination. It seemed to endure for a day or two. My head is pounding, my eyes sting and my rectal cavity has definitely seen better days. I'll spare you the nasty details, only to say that I just now woke up to the sound of a jet engine landing on my house. Luckily I was unharmed as it so happened that I was right then in the middle of taking a shower with Patrick Duffy. It is the most peculiar thing. Patrick and I weren't supposed to get together for our group shower until next week.

Speaking of next week, on Monday I will add yet another exotic feather to my finely fitted cap. In addition to this web log, which will continue unabated with its quasi-regular cycles of scrumptious gaiety, you will now be able to read my divine wordcraft in a proper print medium. I know that many of you will think that I am "slumming it" amongst the commoners. But I remind those critics of the wise words of philosopher Jean-Jacques Rousseau: "Muthafuckuh's gots to eat, yo."

I'll have all the details for you on Sunday night. So check back at weekend's end for a couple of new memos and a final announcement that will surely reverse the Earth's natural axis.

Yours,
Alibaster Abthernabther

Popular Posts